- Download the client-side software from their website by clicking here.
- Save the file to a location on your computer (e.g.: your desktop). Remember where you saved the file.
- Go to the location that you saved the file and double-click TeamViewer_Setup_en.exe.
- You may be asked if you are sure you want to run this program. Click “Run,” or “Agree,” or anything else your computer may prompt you with. This is a security precaution to ensure that you, the computer owner, are the one asking to do this.
- Continue through the installation.
- When complete a window will pop up with an ID and password. Our technicians must have this information to access your computer. If you have not already called, you must now call and supply a technician with the TeamViewer “Your ID” and “Password.”
- Your remote service session can now begin! Our technicians will have control of your mouse cursor and will be able to type information into your computer as if they were sitting there themselves. Please describe your issues with them over the phone, and we will be able to work them out together.